Looking to take your Valentine to a movie? What a classic, romantic date you are!
To get you looking in the right places, we’ve put together a list of movie theaters so that you’ll have the perfect atmosphere on your Valentine’s Day. Check out these places that were voted best by metro Detroiters in our Vote 4 the Best contest:
Winners in ‘Movie Theater’
- 1st Place - Farmington Civic Theater – Historic theater opened in 1940, designed by the same person as the Fox Theatre. All seats are only $5.
- 2nd Place - The Romeo Theater - They offer cheaper matinee prices if you plan to take your date out before 6:00 pm.
- 3rd Place - MJR Digital Cinemas - Showing some unique and older films, you can choose from one of their multiple locations.
- 4th Place - Emagine Theaters - If you haven’t been to Emagine since they’ve updated their seating, you need to give the heated, adjustable armchairs a try. There are even cuddle chairs for you and your date.
- 5th Place - Redford Theatre - This is a building with an interesting history, pleasant atmosphere, and unique showings “the way movies were meant to be seen.”
For more unique theaters, under Arts and Entertainment on our Go-To-Guide, click “Indie Cinema” for the list of winners.
Make sure you check back on the Vote 4 the Best page for more articles like this to help you prepare for your Valentine’s day.
This year’s Vote 4 The Best is coming soon, so look out for new information beginning in May. To be notified, sign up for the Vote 4 The Best newsletter HERE.