ANN ARBOR – Ann Arbor Public Schools Rec & Ed will be holding a virtual information session on Tuesday for interested job applicants for positions in its before and after care program.
According to AAPS’ website, it plans to expand its before and after care programs in Fall 2022.
The information session on Tuesday will kick off at noon.
According to AAPS, topics covered in the session will include:
- Available positions
- Job expectations
- Benefits and opportunities for career advancement
- Hear from the team and hiring managers
- Interested applicants should register to attend
For those unable to join when the session is live, a recording of the event will be provided.
The following positions are currently open:
- Program Director, Before/After Care (Full-time) Apply Here
- Child Care Assistant(s)/Noon Hour Supervisor (Full-time/Part-time) Apply Here
To register for the event, click here.